MINI DMX DOT
The Mini DMX Dot is a compact, versatile RGB/W puck light that is excellent for architectural applications, marquees, and other projects where brightness and performance matter most. The Mini DMX Dot features an internal DMX circuit and runs on DMX512 protocol despite its tiny size, making it an ideal solution when many lights are required.
- Durable plastic & polycarbonate casing with choice of opal (spherical) or clear (flat) lens
- Standard DMX512 control protocol (Maximum 44 frames/second)
- (6) 3-in-1 RGB or 4-in-1 RGBW high brightness LED’s yields excellent color mixing
- 120 degree beam angle
- Wattage: 1.2W per dot (RGB); 1.5W per dot (RGBW)
- Power Requirement: 150W power supply can drive (60) RGB Mini Dots or (50) RGBW Mini Dots
- Input Voltage: 24VDC
- Addressing: Manual (Pre-programmed by American Illumination; DMX Addressing tool can be provided separately)
- Surface or Cable Mounting options
- Cable Type: 5-pin cable with screw-lock connector.
- Pitch: Customizable. Lights can be provided up to 50 (or 60) pcs per string, or each light can be equipped with a male/female connector.
- Home Run, Power and T Cables supplied separately
- IP67 and safe for outdoor/wet location use
- Lightning and ESD protection
- Short circuit, over current, over voltage and over temperature protection
- Name brand components and excellent design to withstand high temperature and water resistance
- Operating Temperature: -30° to 60°