BI-PIN LIGHT PLUGZ
The modern alternative to MR16’s! Light Plugz is highly versatile, plug & play LED light engine that offers excellent light quality while retaining the ease of relamping. Update existing fixtures to LED or create new luminaire designs with all of the exciting options Light Plugz can afford.
Model Type G53- or GU53
- Configurable construction is highly customizable to suit many aesthetics and applications
- Threaded housing (M26 x 1.5) provides ultra-versatility
- Easily build a micro-luminaire, array, lamp, device, or other structure with plug & play Light Plugz
- Applications include Spot/Area Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Retail Display, Architectural Lighting, Accent Lighting, Track Lighting, Step/Path Lighting, Emergency, Downlights, Retrofit and more!
- 5 series offered:
- 1 Series @ 1.5W and 140+ lm
- 3 Series @ 2.1W and 190+ lm
- 5 Series @ 3.1W and 240+ lm
- 7 Series @ 4W and 300+ lm (35W MR16 equivalent)
- 9 Series @ 5.5W and 400+ lm
- Each Plugz utilizes one high output Cree LED for optimal efficiency and excellent binning
- Field interchangeable optics: 10°, 30°, 40° (Standard), 60°,80° beam spread or 10°x40° Elliptical Lens
- Suitable for dry or damp locations (IP65)
- Input Voltage 9-15V AC/DC. Self-contained constant current driver – no voltage drop between 9-15V!
- External 12V AC or DC constant voltage transformer (or driver) required for operation (not provided)
- Phase and 0-10V Dimmable with certain power supplies and dimmers
- Available with G5.3 or GU5.3 Bi-pin base
- High quality 6063 grade Aluminum housing
- Available LED colors (CCT): White (2750K, 3000K, 3950K, 6000K), Single color (Red, Blue, Amber or Green)
- L70 40,000H+
- Wide selection of optics, heat sinks and bezels create the perfect look!
- LM-79 files available upon request
- Requires proper heat sink for operation (not included)
- cETLus Recognized Component