CLASSIC LIGHT PLUGZ
A fully integrated and highly versatile LED light engine that offers excellent color rendering quality within a compact, stylish housing. With a broad selection of heat sinks, lenses and adapter options available, Light Plugz® is an instrumental light source to simplifying your lighting solution!
Model Types LP1, LP3, LP5, LP7 and LP9
- An excellent solution for lighting makers and manufacturers to bring new products to market, as well as establish modular lighting systems. Also a great tool for furniture, cabinet, and sculptural lighting!
- Form factor is highly customizable to suit various aesthetics and applications
- Classic LP threaded (M26 x 1.5) housing provides ultra-versatility
- 5 series offered:
- 1 Series @ 1.8W and 140+ lm
- 3 Series @ 2.6W and 190+ lm
- 5 Series @ 3.6W and 245+ lm
- 7 Series @ 4.7W and 300+ lm
- 9 Series @ 5.6W and 400+ lm
- High efficacy CREE LED with tight binning source
- CRI: 80+ Standard; 90+ R9>60 Optional
- 3-step and 5-step ellipse optional
- CCT/Color Options: White (2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 6000K), Single color (Red, Blue, Amber or Green), or RGB/RGBW
- Input Voltage: 9-15V AC/DC or 120VAC
- Field interchangeable optics: 10°, 30°, 40° (Standard), 60°,80° beam spread or 10°x40° Elliptical Lens
- Suitable for dry or damp locations (IP65)
- 9-15V AC/DC Self-contained constant current driver – no voltage drop! External 12V AC or DC constant voltage transformer required for operation
- Phase (ELV/MLV) and 0-10V Dimmable with certain power supplies and dimmers
- Provided with UV resistant, durable Teflon burial wire. Braided steel or SPT-2 optional
- High quality 6063 grade Aluminum housing
- Finishes: Silver (standard), Black, Dark Bronze, White
- Input Voltage: 9-15V AC/DC, 24VDC or 120VAC
- L70 40,000H+
- Wide selection of optics, heat sinks and bezels create the perfect look!
- LM-79 files available upon request
- Requires proper heat sink for operation (sold separately)
- cETLus Recognized Component (low voltage model)
- Can be used to comply with 2016 T24 Part 6 High Efficacy Lighting Requirements
- Applications include Spot/Area Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Retail Display, Architectural Lighting, Accent Lighting, Track Lighting, Step/Path Lighting, Chandeliers, Sconces, Micro Downlights and more.
Download the Light Plugz Specification Sheet: