CLASSIC LIGHT PLUGZ
A highly versatile, plug & play LED light engine that offers excellent color rendering quality within a compact, damp location resistant body. With a broad selection of heat sinks, lenses and adaptors options available, Light Plugz® is an instrumental light source to simplifying your lighting solution!
Model Types LP1, LP3, LP5, LP7 and LP9
- Configurable construction is highly customizable to suit many aesthetics and applications
- Threaded housing (M26 x 1.5) for ultra-versatility
- Easily build a micro-luminaire, array, lamp, device, or other structure with plug & play Light Plugz
- Applications include Spot/Area Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Retail Display, Architectural Lighting, Accent Lighting, Track Lighting, Step/Path Lighting, Emergency, Downlights, Retrofit and more.
- 5 series offered:
- 1 Series @ 1.8W and 120+ lm
- 3 Series @ 2.6W and 150+ lm
- 5 Series @ 3.6W and 210+ lm
- 7 Series @ 4.7W and 250+ lm
- 9 Series @ 5.6W and 330+ lm
- Each Plugz utilizes one high output Cree LED for optimal efficiency and excellent binning
- Field interchangeable optics: 10°, 30°, 40° (Standard), 60°,80° beam spread or 10°x40° Elliptical Lens
- Suitable for dry or damp locations (IP65)
- 9-15V AC/DC Self-contained constant current driver – no voltage drop!
- External 12V AC or DC constant voltage transformer required for operation (not provided)
- Phase and 0-10V Dimmable with certain power supplies and dimmers
- Provided with standard teflon burial wire. Braided steel or SPT-2 optional
- High quality 6063 grade Aluminum housing
- Available LED colors (CCT): White (2750K, 3000K, 3950K, 6000K), Single color (Red, Blue, Amber or Green), or RGB/RGBW
- Input Voltage: 9-15V AC/DC or 120VAC
- L70 40,000H+
- Wide selection of optics, heat sinks and bezels create the perfect look!
- LM-79 files available upon request
- Requires proper heat sink for operation (not included)
- cETLus Recognized Component
Download the Light Plugz Specification Sheet: