Light Plugz® are available as high voltage LED engines. This sleek, compact and highly versatile LED light engine is ideal retrofit or innovative lighting applications when high voltage is required. With a broad selection of heat sinks (or use your own) designed to accommodate the slight increase in engine body length, high voltage Light Plugz can be instrumental for retrofit lighting solutions or customized fixtures embracing the latest LED technology.
Model Type: LP (Classic style); E14 (E14 base); E17 (E17 base); E27 (E27 base)
- Configurable look is highly customizable to suit many aesthetics
- Threaded housing for ultra-versatility and compatibility with many heat sinks and fixture types
- Applications include Spot/Area Lighting, Landscape, Retail Display, Architectural, Accent, Track, Path, Emergency, Retrofit and more!
- Each Plugz utilizes one high performance Cree XP series LED
- Four models offered based on light output and power needs (1W to 5W total per unit power consumption)
- Intelligent thermal regulator prevents overheating
- Lumen maintenance is no less than 70% after 40,0000 hours
- Interchangeable optics allows for various illumination patterns
- Suitable for wet or dry locations (IP67 Rated)
- Available with lead wire (standard), E14 base, E17 Base, or E27 Base
- Body consists of high quality aluminum housing
- Available LED colors include White (2750K, 3950K, 6000K), Red, Green, Blue, or Amber
- Available as 120V AC or 230V AC models
- Requires proper heat sink for operation (not included)